Postmark marks one of the most unique, central London developments where the energetic, eclectic East meets the traditional, prestigious West.
The transformation of a land mark site in the true centre of London, Postmark is the most connected neighbourhood the world capital has ever known. The new build development is set across the prestigious postcodes of WC1 & EC1. At Postmark, London truly is all around. With five Tube stations within walking distance, including Farringdon for National Rail services and Russell Square for the Piccadilly line, you can be anywhere in the City in minutes. All of London’s major airports are an easy journey taking less than one hour.
Over 4 Phases, 581 private, bespoke apartments, plus retail and open spaces, will rise up on 6.25 acres of the historic site of Royal Mail sorting officer – once the largest in Europe.
Unit and Price
- Price unit start from £ 925,000 (Approximately 39,000,000 Baht)
- 700 m. from Chancery Lane Tube Station
- 900 m. from Farringdon Crossrail Station opens at Farringdon Station December 2018
- 1.4 km. from King’s Cross Station (International Rail to Europe)
- Modern, 13-storey building set around a lovely landscaped courtyard.
- Inside West Central 1. are 151 stylish studio, one-, two-, three-bedroom apartments impeccably presented in over 60 individual styles.
- Clever design merges the world-renowned elegance of the West, with the creativity of the East, while paying homage to Postmark’s unique heritage with custom furniture modelled on that originally used by Royal Mail staff.
- West Central 1 is home to many treasures; practical, elegant spaces just for residents.
- Secure, Underground Parking* 27 spaces available to purchase (3 beds only) additional disability spaces available
- Storage Units 18 available to purchase
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Fitness Centre
- 4th Floor Residents’ Lounge, Private Dining Room & Terrace
- Residents’ Courtyard
- Residents’ Rooftop Garden