Keybridge, London SW8
London Property for Sale / London Apartment for Sale / Buying Apartment in London / London House
- Keybridge is the second joint venture from Mount Anvil and FABRICA by A2Dominion
- Previous joint venture - Queen’s Wharf in Hammersmith, W6 in 2014
- Located in Vauxhall, SW8
- Two iconic towers – one of which will be the tallest residential brick tower in Britain
- Standing at an impressive 128 metres
- The 37 storey tower will boast 415 new homes (252 available for private sale)
- Prime Zone 1 location on London’s South Bank
In the heart of London’s regenerated Vauxhall, a new future is rising. At its centre stands Keybridge, a stunning fusion of the capital’s mansion blocks with elements of Manhattan architecture, all brought to life in Britain’s famous brick. It’s a bold and ambitious development that’s destined to become the standout landmark in the capital’s most exciting new neighbourhood.
This unique development includes 8 storey Keybridge House, and Keybridge Lofts, which at 37 storeys is the UK’s tallest brick tower. In total, Keybridge offers 441 new homes from studio to three bedrooms, as well as 37,000 sq ft of new commercial retail space. Proudly standing apart, it’s a place where heritage reaches new heights.