Hotel and Hospitality
Hotel and hospitality asset appraisals are also provided, with our extensive regional network of valuation and advisory services throughout Thailand, from international branded to privately owned hotels. We have a strong reputation for maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the Thai domestic hotel and serviced apartment marketplace, based on regular and conclusive in-house market research.
Our Track Record
We provide valuation services for major hotels such as Four Season Hotel, Banyan Tree Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi Hotel, Marriot Resort and Spa Hua Hin Hotel, Sri Panwa Phuket, Evason Hua-Hin and Six Senses Hideaway Hua-Hin, Intercontinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort, Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, Novotel Hotel Siam Square and more.
Purpose of Valuation
- Public Valuation Prospectuses
- Corporate Management
- Financial Restructuring
- Mortgage Financing
- Sales and Leasing
- Purchase Advisory
- Company Accounting or Financial Statements
- Investment Advisory
- Development Feasibility Studies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Liquidations and Receiverships
Licenses and Memberships
Knight Frank Thailand has been approved as valuers for public listing purposes by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand (SEC) and regularly provides asset valuation required by the Bank of Thailand (BOT).
- Approved Valuers for Public Listing Purposes by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Thailand
- Approved Valuers under the Bank of Thailand (BOT)’s Regulation
- Approved Valuers by the Department of Insurance
- Members of both Valuers Association of Thailand (VAT) & Thai Valuers Association (TVA)
- Listed company of the Consultancy Database Center, Ministry of Finance
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)