Commercial / Residential
Knight Frank Thailand provides a comprehensive range of commercial and residential valuations, and market appraisals focusing on adding value to clients’ properties, with our professional team of specialists.
We feature one of the largest and highest-profile national valuation practices in Thailand. Our dedicated department comprises highly experienced valuers who have outstanding knowledge of the residential and commercial markets throughout Thailand as well as consultants with unrivalled knowledge. Each of our experts possesses the skills and unique resources at each stage of the development or funding process.
Along with international standard practices, valuation experience, market specialists and an in-depth database, our services prioritize adding value to our clients’ properties.
Our Track Record
We provide valuation services for major developers, residential development sites, medium to high-rise condominium developments, housing estate developments, boutique/prestige villa developments and retail projects. Clients include MBK Development Plc, Central Ladprao shopping complex, Gaysorn Plaza, The Emporium, The Pano Luxury Riverfront Condominium, VAVIQ Sukhumvit 57, The Icon Siam Superlux Residence Project, Ticon Industrial Connection Plc, Amata Group, Exchange Tower and Charmchuri Square.
Purposes of Valuation Services
- Public Valuation Prospectuses
- Financial Restructuring
- Mortgage Financing
- Sales and Leasing
- Purchase Advisory
- Company Accounting or Financial Statements
- Investment Advisory
- Development Feasibility Studies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Liquidations and Receiverships
Licenses and Memberships
Knight Frank Thailand has been approved as valuers for public listing purposes by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand (SEC) and regularly provides asset valuation required by the Bank of Thailand (BOT).
- Approved Valuers for Public Listing Purposes by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Thailand
- Approved Valuers under the Bank of Thailand (BOT)’s Regulation
- Approved Valuers by the Department of Insurance
- Members of both Valuers Association of Thailand (VAT) & Thai Valuers Association (TVA)
- Listed company of the Consultancy Database Center, Ministry of Finance
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)