Commercial / Residential
Representing one of the country's leading valuation practices, our team of experts provides comprehensive commercial and residential property valuation services across Thailand.
We have one of the largest and highest-profile national valuation practices in Thailand. Our dedicated department comprises highly experienced valuers and consultants who have outstanding knowledge of the residential & commercial development and investment markets throughout Thailand. With our unrivalled knowledge, experience of a variety of design styles and the support of our acclaimed research team, we offer the property sector a unique resource at each stage of the development or funding process.
Adopted with international standard practice together with valuation experience, market specialists and in-depth database, our services is really add value to our clients, rather than simply report it.
Our Track Record
We provide the valuation services for major developers, residential development sites, medium to high rise condominium developments, housing estate developments, boutique/prestige villa development, retail project such as MBK Development Plc, Central Ladprao Shopping complex, Gaysorn Plaza, The Emporium, The Pano Luxury Riverfront Condominium., VAVIQ Sukhumvit 57,Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Resort, The Icon Siam Superlux Residence Project, Ticon Industrial Connection Plc., Amata Group, Exchange Tower and Charmchuri Square.
Our Thailand valuation team has the experience and skills to provide prompt, independent valuations for a range of purposes including:
- Due Diligence
- Public Valuation Prospectuses
- Corporate Management
- Financial Restructuring
- Mortgage Financing
- Sales and Leasing
- Purchase Advisory
- Company Accounting or Financial Statements
- Investment Advisory
- Development Feasibility Studies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Liquidations and Receiverships
Licenses and Memberships
Knight Frank Thailand has been approved as valuers for the public listing purposes by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand (SEC) and regularly provides allasset valuation required by the Bank of Thailand (BOT)
- Approved Valuers for Public Listing Purposes by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Thailand
- Approved Valuers under the Bank of Thailand (BOT)’s Regulation
- Approved Valuers by the Department of Insurance
- Members of both Valuers Association of Thailand (VAT) & Thai Valuers Association (TVA)
- Listed company of the Consultancy Database Center, Ministry of Finance
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)